In the following video and text, we're breaking down all the filters that ConnectRetarget offers:
1. Time on Site - create an audience who visits your site and stays for atleast 5 seconds. You can adjust the time from 5 seconds up to 3000 seconds.
2. Scrolled - create an audience based on how much they are engaged into your page. This is a pretty good filter because you can create an audience which are most likely interested with your product/s.
- 25% - engaged
- 50% - more engaged
- 75% - well-engaged and is likely to be interested
- 100% - pretty engaged and most likely to be interested
3. Browser Language - create an audience based on their browser language and aside from that, there are multiple languages to choose from.
4. Referral Source - create an audience from which site they are coming from. Example, if they are from Google (google.com) or maybe from a referral site, so by using this filter, you can create an audience who are specifically interested with the products on that specific site.
5. Number of Visits - you create an audience base on the number of visits they have on your site. For example, if they visit a blog post on your site, that's one visit. If they visit your product page, that's another visit. If they refresh your page, it's another visit. So if you set it to greater than 2 visits, then that audience will be included.
6. Date of Visit - an audience based on their date of visit. You can set it up to - before, after, on or before, on or after, on, or before a specific date.
7. Visiting Device - audience based on the device they use or not use - desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
8. Number of Sessions - almost the same with number of visits but the difference is when they are on your page and they open another page or refreshes that page, it will still be regarded as one session unlike visit. It only becomes another session if, they go away from your website or maybe close it, do something else and revisit. So that is a second session.
9. UTM Source, Medium or Campaign - these filters are applicable if you are using Google Adwords.
NOTE: If you choose 3 or more filters, you are building a highly targeted audiences, that's cool. However, by having too many of the filters, can lead to a smaller audiences and Facebook doesn't allow that unless you are getting thousands or masses of traffic.
How to get your support tickets resolved faster?
Statistics have shown us that the more you tell us when you report an issue, the faster we solve that ticket. So...
1 - If you have screengrabs, please include them. A picture is worth a thousand words.
2 - If you have recorded a video showing the issue you're having, please include that as well. A video is worth a million words. We recommend a free service called Loom for creating these videos.
3 - To speed up ticket resolution, follow these useful tips How to Write the Perfect Support Ticket (That Gets Results Fast)