In order to use Connectio tools, you'll need to set up your page on your Business Manager first.
Note: Adding a Page to your Business Manager account is not the same process as claiming responsibility for a Page. You must go through the business verification process to do this. Learn more about business verification.
Before you begin
- You must have a primary Page to request access to or add another verified page. Learn more about how to change your primary Page in Business Manager.
- To add a Page to Business Manager, you must also have been an admin on the Page for more than 7 days. If you aren't an admin on the Page, you'll have to request access to the Page.
- You must be an admin in the Business Manager.
- The Page you’re trying to add can’t be owned by another person or business. Each Page can only be owned by one business. If you want to add a Page you don’t own, the Page’s owner can transfer ownership of the Page to you.
- If your Page is linked to an Instagram business account, you should also add your Instagram business account to your Business Manager. Learn how to add your Instagram business account to your Business Manager.
Add a Page to Business Manager
To add a Page to your Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings. It looks like a gear icon in your sidebar.
- In the Business Assets section, click Accounts. Then, click Pages.
- Click Add in the dropdown menu.
- Select Add a Page.
- Enter the Facebook Page name or URL.
- Click Add Page. You should see your Page on the next screen. From here you can add people to manage this Page.
Note: Anyone who had access to the Page before it was added to Business Manager will still be able to access and manage the Page.
To see your preferred FB page on Connectio, you need to make sure that your personal FB account has ADMIN access to it.