Once you have applied the interests from your Connect Explore to your Adset/Adsets you can find these interests applied under the Adset you have chosen from your Connect Explore.
From the Apply to Single Adset option from your Connect Explore see below for an example:
Once you have clicked the ‘Apply To Adset’ button that should apply all the interests from that Project to the Campaign and Adset you have selected. You can find these applied interests inside your Facebook Ads manager under the detailed targeting section of that campaign.
Example of the detailed targeting with interests applied to it:
The same with Test Interests Feature your interests applied can also be found inside the Detailed Targeting of your Ads Manager and since Test interest doesn’t have the layering option, you will be able to determine which adset with interests are performing and which ones aren’t. We recommend having one interest per ad set so it’s easier to determine which interests are performing and which ones aren’t. Like this example
In case, the interests aren’t showing inside your Ads Manager, we would recommend these steps:
1. Just double-check that FB is disconnected in your general settings
2. Disconnect any auto-responders you have
3. Log out of your Connect account. If you have used other browsers to test, please make sure you are not logged in on those browsers.
4. Go to your Facebook page/Settings/Business Integrations and make sure that Connectio is NOT there
5. Go back to Connectio, do a Hard Refresh on your page (CTRL + F5 - for Windows) (Command+Shift+R for mac)
If you have used other browsers to test, please make sure you refresh on those browsers as well.
6. Log back in
7. Connect Facebook again, please let us know if that has any effect.
We also recommend you do the following:
Inside your FB Ads Manager, please click here: https://d.pr/i/jeSFU8 to reset it. That will remove any local data and load all the most recent files from FB.
From that point on, it's best to make sure you publish the changes you're making inside Facebook, before continuing to make changes from within Connectio.
How to get your support tickets resolved faster
Statistics have shown us that the more you tell us when you report an issue, the faster we solve that ticket. So...
1 - If you have screengrabs, please include them. A picture is worth a thousand words.
2 - If you have recorded a video showing the issue you're having, please include that as well. A video is worth a million words. We recommend a free service called Loom for creating these videos. (this is a link to useloom.com)