In case you want to use your Facebook Lead Ad to hand out discount coupons, you could use ConnectLeads' coupon feature in order to deliver unique coupon codes to everyone who signs up to your Facebook Lead Ad.
On this page we'll explain how this coupon feature works, and how you can start using it.
How to use the coupon feature? [Video instructions - recommended]
Below you'll find a video that will show you how to use the coupon feature exactly.
(You'll find the swipes mentioned in the video here).
In case you prefer a written explanation, we have you covered as well.
What is the "Coupon Feature" exactly?
Once you have connected your Facebook Lead Ad to your autoresponder or CRM (as described here), ConnectLeads will automatically send every incoming subscriber from Facebook over to your CRM. This will make sure you can contact your subscribers from your autoresponder/CRM platform.
When doing that, we send over various information for every subscriber (for example their name, their email address, as well as additional questions that you might have asked such as date of birth or occupation).
Using the coupon feature, we also send over a "Coupon Code" for every subscriber to your autoresponder/CRM.
We do not send out any emails to the subscribers ourselves - you will still need to set that up at your autoresponder.
Once your subscriber is added to your autoresponder / CRM, you'll then be able to use the coupon code in your outgoing emails.
What is the benefit of using this coupon feature?
When using our coupon feature, you could add a list of coupon codes to ConnectLeads. We will then give every one of your subscribers one of these coupon codes, where after we'll delete that code from the list (meaning no one else would get the same coupon code assigned).
This means you can set up each coupon code to be used only once - to make sure your subscribers can't share them with anyone else.
You'll then be able to send out emails to your audience while adding everyone's unique coupon code into their emails automatically.
How to use the coupon feature?
First of all, create your Facebook Lead Form like you're used to.
Next, log in to ConnectLeads and click on "New Lead Form". Select the Facebook Page and Lead Form that you want to use and click "Continue".
On the second step, you should select your autoresponder and email list where you would use to send the subscribers to and click "Continue".
On the 3rd step you will see the option to enable the coupon distribution feature. Once enabled it will look like this:
Let's go through to options you have here:
- Coupon type
- Single-use coupon: this means that every coupon can only be used once. In other words, you'll have to add multiple coupon codes (e.g. copy-paste a list of 1000, for example).
- Multi-use coupon: this means that the coupon can be used multiple times, so you only have to add a single coupon. ConnectLeads will then apply that coupon to every subscriber.
- Autoresponder field
- This is the exact field that will be used to send the coupon to your autoresponder. You'll need to enter the "custom field" that you're using at your autoresponder in order for this to work. See below what to enter in this field.
- Coupon code
- In case you've selected "single-use coupons," you'll have to add a list of coupons here (one per line).
- In case you've selected "multi-use coupons" you only have to enter one coupon code.
- Use coupon code
- You don't have to make changes here. This will show the coupons that have already been used and removed from your initial list of coupons (when using single-use coupons).
How to send out emails using the coupon code?
Once the coupon codes are being send over to your autoresponder / CRM, you should be able to use them inside your outgoing emails.
How and where to do this exactly depends - once again - on your autoresponder.
Here you'll find some references about personalizing your emails for various autoresponders:
If you're not sure how to add custom fields for your particular autoresponder, it's best to contact their support desk - they'll know.
How to get your support tickets resolved faster
Statistics have shown us that the more you tell us when you report an issue, the faster we solve that ticket. So...
1 - If you have screengrabs, please include them. A picture is worth a thousand words.
2 - If you have recorded a video showing the issue you're having, please include that as well. A video is worth a million words.
We recommend a free service called Loom for creating these videos. (this is a link to https://www.useloom.com/)
3 - To speed up ticket resolution, follow these useful tips How to Write the Perfect Support Ticket (That Gets Results Fast)