If an Instagram account does not show up from the selection, it may be due to the fact that you have no connected your Instagram account to your Facebook page, Business Manager.
Before you begin
- To add an Instagram business account to your Business Manager, you must have the username and password for the account.
- The Instagram business account you’re trying to add cannot be owned by another business. Instagram business accounts can only be claimed by one Business Manager.
- Only admins can add Instagram business accounts in the Business Manager.
- If your Instagram business account is linked to a Facebook Page, you should add both your Facebook Page and Instagram business account to the same Business Manager. Learn how to add a Page to your Business Manager.
Remember: To associate an ad account with an Instagram business profile, both must already be in the same Business
Manager. You can't associate ad accounts to Instagram business profiles in a different Business Manager.
Add an Instagram profile to your Business Manager
To add an Instagram account in your Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Click Instagram Accounts.
- Click the blue Add button.
- Click Connect Your Instagram Account
- Enter your Instagram username and password. Note: We may send you a security code to the email or phone number associated with the account to verify your identity.
Afterward, you'll need to re-connect your Connectio account to your Facebook & Instagram account.
Here's how to re-connect your Connectio account to Facebook:
1. Navigate to Permission Settings
Go into https://app.connectio.io/settings/general/ and scroll down to the disconnect button.
2. Disconnect from Facebook
Press the red button and disconnect from Facebook. This will reset everything and allow you to get re-connected properly.
3. Re-connect to Facebook (giving permissions to Instagram)
Connect back to Facebook by pressing the big blue button and give permission to every point.
Once you've done these steps, you should be able to select your Instagram page when you're using ConnectVideo.
As always please feel free to reach out to your support heroes at email@example.com if you have more questions, we got you covered