There are plenty of benefits to connecting your Instagram account to your Facebook Page. Besides sharing posts and pictures between your Page, you also can:
- Promote your posts and stories.
- Get started with shopping on Instagram.
- Run Instagram and Facebook ads from your Page.
- Conveniently pay for promotions.
- Manage your messages.
- Sync business contact information.
- Gain access to cross-app tools.
Before you begin
Add or remove the Instagram account
To add or remove an Instagram account from your Facebook Page:
- Open your Facebook Page.
- Select Settings from the left menu.
- Select Instagram.
- To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect Account. Enter your Instagram account's Username and Password, and select login.
- To remove an Instagram account, select Disconnect Account and confirm that you would like to remove the Instagram account.